How to use paintone
- 1This is your Work made using your fingers and voice
- 2Make a new Work
- 3You can download Works posted by users from all over the world.
- 4You can download Recommended Works.
- 5Please click here for the latest news.
- 6Go to the registration screen of the paintone ID.
You can start posting a Work after registering your unique paintone ID.
New Work Creation Screen
- 1Create a New Item.
- 2Sets the item as the background of the page.
- 3You can make up to 5 pages.
- 4Add items from other personal Works.
- 5Fixes the items placed on the selected page so that they do not move when touched.
New Item Creation Screen
- 1Open the Pen Tool.
- 2Open the Background Tool.
- 3Open the Voice Tool.
- 4You can cancel item creation using the Trash can icon.
- 5Complete the item after you're done entering both the pictures and sounds.
Pen Tool Screen
- 1Open the Palette and select pen color.
- 2Select from a variety of pens.
- 3This is an eraser.
- 4You can pick up colors present in the screen with an eyedropper.
- 5You can check history and erase all.
- 6You can change the thickness of the pen.
Background tool screen
- 1You can take pictures.
- 2You can choose a picture.
- 3You can select the background color.
- 4You can cut the background you set.
- 5Restore the cut parts.
- 6You can check the history and erase everything.
Audio Tool Screen
- 1You can adjust the range of the sound.
- 2You can adjust the pitch and speed of the sound by moving the playback button up, down, left, and right.
- 3Adjust the volume.
- 4Record and re-record. When you record again, the previous sound will be erased and overwritten.
Play Mode Screen
- 1You can click "Like" on the Works you like.
※It is not displayed on your own Work.
- 2Copy the Work and edit it.
- 3You can restore the layout of the items.
- 4If the item is too small and it is difficult to tap, if you tap long enough, a handle is displayed, so you can resize and rotate.
- 1Tap the "Work Reference" button.
- 2From the balloon, tap the work containing the item you want to use.
- 3Items in the Work selected in ② are displayed. Please place items you want to use.
※Some Works may not be displayed.
- 1Tap the item you want to copy or delete.
- 2Tap 2 to go to the item's edit screen to be able to copy and edit it.
- 3Tap 3 to delete the item.
※ Some items cannot be copied or deleted.
Register a new paintone ID and login
- 1If you have not registered a paintone ID yet, please register here (registration is free)
- 2If you already have a paintone ID please login here.
Post a Work
- 1A list of the Works you have posted is displayed.
- 2This is the total number of likes received from other users.
- 3The number of times your Work has been downloaded by other users
- 4Tap to select the Work you want to post.
- 5Enter the Work's title and comment.
- 6Tap the "Submit" button, enter the password and post.
In order to be able to share a work, you need to upload it first.
Open paintone world
- 1Tap the world button to open paintone world.
Tap the recommended work to open it.
- 2Tap the work you want to share
- 3Tap the button on the share button on the opened work details screen.
- 4Share via facebook.
- 5Share via twitter.
- 6Show in browser.
- 7Choose another way to share your work. (you can share by sending the URL of the work via email.)
Download works from paintone world
- 1Tap the "World" button to open the Paintone World.
- 2Tap the work you want to download.
- 3Tap the "Download" button on the open Work details screen.
- 4The downloaded Work is saved on the Home Screen.
- 1When you tap "Post", the work you posted is publically displayed.
- 2If you want to remove a Work from the Paintone World, slide left and tap the Trash can.
Your Work will not be public anymore.
- 1Tap the Others tab.
- 2Tap Settings.
- 3You can reset it from "Watch the tutorial again".
- 1Tap the arrow in the blue band at the bottom of the Work detail page.
- 2Please tap the "Report" button and let us know what you want to report.
- 1When you enter keywords, you can search for Works by title, comments or ID.
- 2You can switch the display order by newest, popular or recommended, starting from the left.
- 1Tap on "Group download of purchased Works".
- 2Sign in with the Apple ID you used for purchase.
- 3The purchased Work is restored on the Home Screen.